return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: Precisely why I think that Sunglows are a bad investment.....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: VFR at Thu Oct 6 22:03:44 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by VFR ]  

The value of an animal is in the eye of the beholder. As you would not invest in a specific boa as I have I may not think too much of a boa that you have. All of us have our preferences.
Most sunglows can easily be determined, if you have doubt about the boa then purchase one you don't have doubts about. Are you stating that all sunglows look like albinos to you? I'm now downing your judgment, I'm just curious if it's hard for you to tell? I have both albinos and sunglows and I could easily tell the difference.

P.S. I apologize for the trade information I posted, I did not pay attention that the trade was for a pastel sharp ALBINO. I still do think that some of the sharp sunglows listed on the available page look like regular sharp albinos.

thanks,
www.VazquezFamilyReptiles.com

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I think you are going to miss out on alot of great looking boas.... - VFR, Thu Oct 6 22:15:16 2005
>> Next Message:  I think that Sunglows are beautiful, but as I said before..... - robertmcphee, Thu Oct 6 22:18:07 2005

<< Previous Message:  Precisely why I think that Sunglows are a bad investment..... - robertmcphee, Thu Oct 6 21:02:22 2005