return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Plated Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Nov 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I told you that you are indeed entitled to your opinion.....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: robertmcphee at Mon Dec 12 12:43:48 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by robertmcphee ]  

But I am as well. Oh yeah, and I am not a know it all! I actually know very little, so little in fact that when I read "opinions" on the forum I take them as the gospel truth not to be disputed by anyone.......

OK I must admit I lied, I do know it all! But some readers do not, and the last thing we need is a whole bunch of people that are new to boas or reptiles in general to "freak" out over the potential hazard of acquiring salmonella from their herps.......

Education is important and being educated in the spread of salmonella should be learned. And when you study the spread of salmonella (or other herp related topics) you as an individual with your own opinion can share with the rest of us what you learned and how you benefited or was harmed etc, etc. But those that come on the forum and talk about things that could potential further damage the reputation of the herp community should choose to voice their opinions wisely.

Enough for now....
Bob

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Does anyone have a link to Brendan Magee's new blogger site?? - ajfreptiles, Sun Dec 11 16:27:48 2005
<< Previous topic:  Another hopefull pairing. - madisonrecords, Sun Dec 11 14:50:22 2005