return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - July 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - July 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - July 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - July 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - July 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - July 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - July 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - July 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thanks Chris...and here you go...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: wetceal at Mon Jan 23 23:08:28 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by wetceal ]  

I don't have any recent comparison photos although now that you mention it, I will put it on my list for the next time I do photos! Here are few comparison photos I took in the past as well as a few updated Jungle Boa photos taken not so long ago.

Jungle Comparison Photos...

A baby Jungle Boa that was about 14 to 16 inches long at the time and an older Jungle that was about 2 feet long

See the "two-tone" color...?

And here are a couple of newer Jungle Boa photos. These are about 6 month old babies...

Check out how yellow this girl is already turning - she's only about 20 inches long right now. You can also see the red colored eyes...

This one doesn't have the color but look at the saddle shapes (squared off with the "cut outs"/"ovals" in them and the elongated tail saddles. Also look at the head pattern...

This one has a couple of aberrancies although it doesn't have the stand-out coloration others have. You can clearly see the high contrast/bold black outlining around the tail saddles as well.

No aberrancies whatsoever here but look at the contrast - high coloration and check out the saddle shapes on her...

Once again - no connected saddles but he's got everything else - look at the saddle shape, the patterns within the saddles, he's already showing nice ivory coloration, high contrast, red/pink eye color, and has elongated tail saddles...

Thanks,
Celia
-----
Celia Chien
www.ExoticsByNature.com

2006 Boa Constrictor Morphs Calendar
2006 Ball Python Morphs Calendar

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Thanks Chris...and here you go... - ChrisGilbert, Tue Jan 24 13:51:46 2006

<< Previous Message:  The best explaination to date... - ChrisGilbert, Mon Jan 23 14:05:03 2006