return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Very sad day, I have to vent what torks

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Steve Irwin Memorial ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: thecaiman at Mon Sep 4 13:11:06 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by thecaiman ]  

me off,

the loss of irwin is sad, my 4yr old understands conservation due to his programs, of course with us the kids are raised around all sorts of things but he loved the croc hunter from an early age and from watching those programs hes understoud conservations way before we ever thought possible,

what torks me off big time are these idiots writing about it, every article that I have seen so far either the 2 nd to the final or the final paragraph are about the one contirviseral thing he did in his 15yr career, Im not for or against what happened in 15yrs he had one questionable thing and its at the end of every article ive read, it gives me the impression thats the final thought the media wants people to have of him and it pisses me off to no end anyway enough venting just makes me mad, I know what differance his programs have made here, any time the TV is on my son is watching animal planet watching for the croc hunter to come on my 3yr old duaghter has grown fond of his shows and will drop whats shes doing to watch him wrestle a croc, its just sad, ive been in the reptiles for almost 20yrs now and I know how much awarness he has brought to conservation and postive education to what we do, my heart goes out to his family and crew and to all this kids like mine in this world that have lost and icon, those will be my final thoughts, sorry for the venting sad day
-----
Jason & Danica
Don't wanna wait 'til tomorrow Why put it off another day? One by one, little problems Build up, and stand in our way. Oh One step ahead, one step behind it Now ya gotta run to get even Make future plans I'll dream about yesterday, hey! Come on turn, turn this thing around (Right now) Hey! It's your tomorrow (Right now) Come on, it's everything (Right now) Catch your magic moment (Right now) Catch your magic moment Do it right here and now Do it right here and now, IT MEANS EVERYTHING (Van Halen, Right Now)

So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating/Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in/...You can't change the state of the nation we just need/ some motivation...So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating(Sum41 Still Waiting)

Classic Dums frozen feeders

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]