return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: WHY IS MY POST BEING PULLED !!!!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Photography: Photo Contest Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: phwyvern at Tue Sep 26 12:14:48 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by phwyvern ]  

>>I have tried to enter the photo conest 2 times and each time it had been pulled. It meets all of the requirements and i have only posted one pic in response to the contest thread....It is getting very frustrating.
>>Kim

Your entry was twice removed as it was disqualified for not meeting some of the requirements of the contest.

As clearly stated in the Basic Contest rules

* All photos must be uploaded to the PetHobbyist.com Photo Gallery. Any entry submitted that is not from the PetHobbyist Photo Gallery will not be eligible and will be removed. No exceptions.

* Photos should be clear and in focus. Watermarks on the photos are acceptable as long as they are minimal in size and do not noticeably detract from the photo itself. Photos should not exceed 640 x 480 pixels (or 60 KB) in size.

Your photo is housed on PhotoBucket -- NOT the PetHobbyist photo gallery. Your photo shows the following dimensions 800 x 533 pixels and 599 KB ... either of which easily exceeds the limits set forth for the contest.

You WERE notified at the time your first entry was removed. I did my part to insure you were notified. It is the responsibility of the users entering the contest to insure that such notification is able to actually reach you if need be. As clearly stated in the designated contest thread:

* There is no guarantee that you will be notified if your entry was disqualified (sometimes your email attached to your account is out of date and bounces back to us, or your spam filters block us). All submissions are reviewed within 24 hours of entry. Please check back to see if your entry was disqualified or not. If you need to update your email address on your account, you can do so here: http://pethobbyist.com/myaccount

-----
_____

PHWyvern

____

fixed url link

Edited on September 26, 2006 at 12:19:56 by phwyvern.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  WHY IS MY POST BEING PULLED !!!!! - morphed, Tue Sep 26 11:46:19 2006