return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Interview with Terri Irwin

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Steve Irwin Memorial ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: repsrule at Wed Sep 27 22:24:58 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by repsrule ]  

Hello to all Steve Irwin fans...I just finished watching 20/20
interview with Barbera Walters and Terri Irwin and yes there were times of tissue paper in this interview. It was very obvious that not only was Steve in love with wildlife conservation but his family was truly #1 and very close. I found out tonight that his daughter is very much like him even at 8 yrs. of age they have in the works a program called Bindi the jungle girl can't wait to sit down and watch that with my granddaughter...later in the interview Terri even spoke of how little Bob was carrying a screwdriver to go work on their motorscooter so daddy could ride it in heaven...=( Lastly Barbera asked so what are you going to do now Terri she replied 'take care of our chidren and run the business because I'm Mrs. Steve Irwin...Best Wishes to Terri,Bindi,little Bob and Grandpa Irwin and the whole Austrailian Zoo Family...RIP Crocman!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Terri Erwin interview - spenden, Thu Sep 28 10:36:28 2006
<< Previous topic:  Terri, speaks for the first time to Barb - DragonDavy, Tue Sep 26 15:40:10 2006