return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Update on the Rescue Dragons

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Water Dragons & Basilisks ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: otis07 at Mon Dec 11 19:46:42 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by otis07 ]  

Do you have two bathrubs and one free one? That might work. I've thought about that, with a big piece of glass and grooves in the tub to hold up sliding glass... just an idea. I've only seen red iggy's once, don't they loose their red color when they get older? If you do sell him just make sure they know what they're doing, I'm sure you will. You could say that if they ever didn't want him to call you, I did that once and I got a lizard out of it. At the time I thought they really wanted it, and I think they did, but about six months later... a lizard. Thats another good thing about herps, you can leave most of them, especially snakes. Since you know about snakes I thought I'de ask, do vine snakes or parrot snakes make good first snakes? I've had a lot of experience w/ other herps, but I've never had any snakes.

Poor bunnies, there be some rule about buying animals the week of certain holidays. I'm not yet old enough to work at a pet store so I haven't really seen it like you, but I can only imagine.

I agree, I don't think I would have understood one word if we hadn't read it out loud and analyzed it. I have a frog named Darwin

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Update on the Rescue Dragons - j3nnay, Tue Dec 12 01:24:05 2006

<< Previous Message:  RE: Update on the Rescue Dragons - j3nnay, Mon Dec 11 15:19:52 2006