return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Questions about G. chameleontinus?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Mountain/Tree Dragons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Bob1515 at Wed Apr 11 03:16:42 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Bob1515 ]  

Hey Jobi,
Thanks so much for all the info, again! I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was gone for some of Easter and busy on Monday. But thanks for answering me. The females seem to be finally recovering. I think the nesting medium itself was fine, I just think there wasn't enough space to find a good spot for laying. They are in tanks that are tall and somewhat narrow. I have been trying to feed them as much as they will eat, one eats like a pig, the other is a little more "conservative" than she used to be. This is a little concerning, but I did up the basking light, and so hopefully the temps will rise enough for her to start feeling a little better. As I said in the other post, the grandis are growing like weeds so I don't think I will be able to get the other gonos, I have to sincerely thank you for all the amazing info you so willingly gave me. It would have taken me forever to find all that out on my own, if I even could, and by that time who knows what state the lizards would have been in. Thanks again, having this forum is such a great tool, especially with people like you and spawn on it, really awesome! The acanthosaura info will indeed help me know though. I am getting a trio of female armata on Thursday, these are apparently a little more difficult to breed? We'll see, they are such amazing animals. I really hope I am able to do it! Well, you take care and I'll talk to you after a while!

Regards,
Robert

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Questions about G. chameleontinus? - jobi, Sun Apr 8 05:02:26 2007