return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Help!!!! ASAP Sick Baby Marginated

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Russian & Greek Tortoises ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: candyowe19 at Wed Oct 24 20:42:10 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by candyowe19 ]  

I took my turtle to the vet today because he had bubbles coming from the nose. The diagnosis given was herpesvirus/mycoplasma? I have two babys male and female the male is the one that is sick. I was told to isolate the sick one. Well my ? is they have been in the same tank together for about a month the other one seems to be doing fine. I hate to seperate them. The one that is sick is eating good and moving around and drinking. I bought them from turtlesale.com. This place instructed me just to give him hydrolife everyday which i did. well when he did not get better i decided to take him to the vet today. They gave me some medicine to put in his nostrals. The medicine is Gentamicin Sulfate. I just want to make sure this is the correct method of treatment. They did not do any kind of testing on the mucas coming from his nose. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Candace

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Help!!!! ASAP Sick Baby Marginated - dawgcr, Mon Oct 29 14:48:05 2007