return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Colubrids . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

ball python banner pool - click here

ball python banner pool - click here

RE: for the love of.......????

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Ball Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: SnakeCharmer77 at Wed Dec 10 19:32:03 2008  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by SnakeCharmer77 ]  

Thanks everyone!!!
I Love my babies. i thought about getting into breeding some years ago. it was the only thing i got truely excited about. the idea of being around alot of snakes just made me feel happy. i would ask if that makes me weird, but i know yall wouldnt think that at all.
i had a corn snake some years ago. i loved that lil kid too. its illegal to own/sell them here in ga. or i would probably be doing that too.
ive wanted to have a ball python for a little while now. i want some of the other kinds of snakes too. i have an interest in red tails too, but i worry about the size.
i got the one lil boy. to enjoy watching it grow. and so my bf could enjoy watching it grow and learn about snakes and stuff.and then it just wasnt enough--i wanted more!

i am very impatient sometimes lol.
i want to get a couple going and get some eggs and just have the anticipation of it all. and the excitement of waiting for the babies. i get very excited about it all. and i didnt figure i would be able to make it a full time job and make that kind of money. i figured i would always have to have at least a part time job to pay the bills and stuff.

jessica, you sound like me. while i feed frozen/thawed, i still dont enjoy watching them eat. makes me gag sometimes. lol....

that friend that buys and resales the snakes...well, more power to him. but that cant be good for the snakes- to just get settled in and learn to trust him and then they are shuffled away. but i worry about the emotions and well-being of animals too--sometimes more than humans lololol

but i appreciate all your responses. i do hope to get a few of the morphs later- i have a few ideas on what id like to mix, just for the fun of it- i hope the snakes are as pretty in real life as they are in my day dreams ahahahahahaah..
anyways, thanks...good luck to everyone.
-----
~Snake Charmer~

3.1 dogs (church, bandit, willy and tonka)
0.2 cats (squeaky, cami)
2.1 'normal' ball pythons (zenith, butters, zahara)and i want more snakes. guess you can say im developing a "reptile addiction"- lol

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: for the love of.......???? - Congo, Wed Dec 10 20:31:45 2008