at Mon Jun 22 16:04:29 2009 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by lizzettebarcel ]
Oh let him pig out on the mulberries!
These are the things mine adores (straight from my backyard):
fresh, four-leaf clovers (both leaves and flowers)
Now, these are things I grow in my garden that she loves:
squash flowers (both summer and winter)
lettuce (LOVES red)
You can grow fresh parsley and cilantro in a pot by a sunny windowsill! Or those who can't have that, please visit your local farmers market and pick up some fresh goodies. For gawd's sake, leave the cat food for the cats! Feed only fresh stuff to your turtle and keep them away from those hideous lightbulbs in favor of natural sunlight and exercise room. If you can't provide it for your pet, you're abusing that animal and neglecting his care. Please have him adopted by someone who can take care of him and select a more suitable pet before this one dies of an illness brought on by unsuitable care...
I am thrilled to see so many owners who do strive to provide good care for their torties!
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]
- Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - lizzettebarcel, Wed Jun 17 18:52:54 2009 *HOT TOPIC*
- RE: Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - tortlemon, Thu Jun 18 06:02:33 2009
- RE: Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - maxmommy, Mon Jun 22 10:04:24 2009
- RE: Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - lizzettebarcel, Mon Jul 6 08:48:38 2009
- RE: Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - meeslither, Wed Jul 15 10:41:10 2009