at Mon Jun 29 05:32:41 2009 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by lizzettebarcel ]
First of all, if their animals had any parasites I blame it on the owner for poor husbandry and care practices. Most of those opponents (if not all) have no reptilian specialist to clear their animals of infections.
Like I said before, this is always a favorite topic of arguments on boards. I always remember the one many took as a commandment that crickets spread pinworms. All it took was the person who started that rumor to confirm with a reptilian specialist that such infections are not common, and the belief was founded on internet chatter. To this same day, if anyone still has questions, all he needs to do is ask an entomologist or reptilian specialist rather than preserve illiteracy.
So, if anyone lost animals to parasites it was NOT for housing different species together, but for his/her own inadequacy and refusal to have those animals checked and treated to kill all parasited, exposing them to a slow and agonizing death just to save a buck.
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]
- Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - lizzettebarcel, Wed Jun 17 18:52:54 2009 *HOT TOPIC*
- RE: Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - tortlemon, Thu Jun 18 06:02:33 2009
- RE: Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - maxmommy, Mon Jun 22 10:04:24 2009
- RE: Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - lizzettebarcel, Mon Jul 6 08:48:38 2009
- RE: Diet, Housing, Lighting..My Experience! - meeslither, Wed Jul 15 10:41:10 2009