return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Is my iguana too old to be tamed?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Iguanas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: iguanafan at Sat Jun 20 13:55:41 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by iguanafan ]  

I got an iguana a couple days ago.I picked out an older one because i felt bad seeing it in it's little cage.I don't know how old it was because a new owner just took over the store.I was told it wasn't old enough to tell the sex but it was showing sings of a girl. she was really nice when i fed her and even let me pet her the 1st day.now she hisses and whips me when i try to put food in the bottom of the cage.I have two mini dachshunds who haven't even noticed her. are they the reason for her tail whipping?My boyfriends got me nervous because he said i should have gotten a baby instead and now i'm stuck with an untouchable ig.I just want her to be my nice ig like she was the 1st day what happened?

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Pic of an Galapagos Land Iguana - pythonaddict, Tue Jun 23 20:55:35 2009
<< Previous topic:  Rescued Iquana - gypsy1dragon, Sat Jun 20 09:40:20 2009