return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Time and Teresa Mead

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Blood Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: outlawpythons at Sat Oct 3 23:16:37 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by outlawpythons ]  

So yesterday,I was planning on making a trip down to OKC to pick my oldest daughter up from the airport,from her private school in Houston,(fall Break),
So I called Tim up and said I wanted to see about picking up a few borneos from Him.He said give me a call when you get here,I drove 3hrs down to Shawnee,Ok and called he said come on by,Tim and his Wife Teresa,where sitting on the porche at 1030 at night waiting for me.
We got there and pure first class....We went in and started looking at baby borneos..I asked if I could see the adults which produced the offspring,He said lets check them out..I was first Time in along time overwhelmed and floored at such a first class Operation he has...His adults where some of the tamest prettiest Borneos....Now most of you know I used to work with Burms and retics and tinkered with some bloods but nothing just really caught my eye,Until Tim showed me Casper...on of his big females,and his hold backs from Sally and Peanut,Man those where some screamers for sure...
We sat in his Main Room for hrs talking and looking at his adults,I got a full history of bloods..and Shortails...I am telling you first class all the way..
I was just floored at the knowledge he shared with me,and the history of the Borneos and Bloods..
So after a few hrs of sitting there we went and started looking at his hatchlings and picking out pairings...I ended up leaving around 3am,we where all Tired,but I left with 2 boxes full of Borneos,and one happy herper....
I would love to sit and Pick his brain some more,Him and his wife Teresa are 2 of the finest people I have met in a long time.

So with all the spill here If you want awsome Borneos,Check out Tim and Teresa's Borneos.You will get nothing but first class treatment,and awsome animals..
Thanks Tim and Teresa I had a great time hope to do it agian sometime...
Buddy Nester
Outlaw Pythons

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Time and Teresa Mead - tmshaffer, Sun Oct 4 09:54:03 2009
>> Next Message:  RE: Time and Teresa Mead - pathigdon, Mon Oct 26 15:22:49 2009