return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Yet Another huge photo batch!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Garter & Ribbon Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: asnakelovinbabe at Sun Oct 11 22:06:34 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by asnakelovinbabe ]  

Took a few shots today, Me and Don recently did a bit of a trade... now I have 2.3 beautiful baby vagrans and 3.3 fitchii! Also, recieved an adult male Schuett strain amel eastern from Dashnu. Boy is he pretty!!!

The vagrans I have were sired by my orange male to Don's orange female. (pairing was done by Thomas before we acquired the snakes!) Hopefully as they grow the orange will come out!

Here is a little Fitchii. They are so darned CUTE.

Here is my female Atratus in the sunset. Don't let her innocent gaze fool you. She is an evil, nasty, spiteful little snake! But nonetheless, colorful and gorgeous.

Here's that lovely amel... definitely a T positive type.

And beleive it or not, my hypo is the same darned color as him!!! She's like, the more-melanin'ed version of him! Finally found the right snake to compare her to! Brought her out and stuck her on the floor with him. (boy did he LIKE her!) And yes, she is small, I know. Hasn't grown much at all since I found her, actually. Eats like a pig, loves her fuzzies and silversides. fat and healthy, just not destined to be a giant like most easterns! But, all the garters in that locality are small. Same with the ones I find on the farm!

And here's that good-for-nothing-picky-as-anything flame I found! Doing well! She is a very sporadic feeder. Sadly, you can't see all the lovely green on her in this photo.

My carteret cty male het amel is coloring up well!

Rainbow Man vs. a high black female

Some holdback cherry water snakes... they just LOVE to smear poop on themselves during photo sessions.

The florida easterns got a new pad. Moved them into the 55 gallon. They are loving their lives.

Marigold, lipstick and chester, "cuddling".

I can't resist sharing this one. My female carinata is definitely not a baby anymore! And she HAAATTES me.

It's hard to believe that this was her less than a year ago.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Yet Another huge photo batch! - TomDickinson, Mon Oct 12 04:49:03 2009
>> Next Message:  RE: Yet Another huge photo batch! - scott_felzer, Tue Oct 13 10:02:11 2009
>> Next Message:  RE: Yet Another huge photo batch! - dekaybrown, Sat Oct 24 22:11:29 2009