return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: I would say the same in reverse...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Spotted, Bog & Wood Turtles ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: zzzdanz at Tue Nov 17 17:17:10 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by zzzdanz ]  

I don't know if the breeders should know all of the states different rules/laws.Some of the rules are so confusing I've read the same ones 10times over and still was confused on parts of it.
Maybe it should be the buyers responsability to know there state laws..who am I to say.I still say if it's CB and you can prove it with a paper trail, then all should be fine.

I have a zoo here Curtis, there's a big display with the glass so you can see into the water.The water is probaly 4ft. deep with Diamond backs and spotteds in there.

I asked what they feed them and he tells me shrimp.OK..DB's eat shrimp no problem seeing they are found in salt/brackish water.
Spotteds would have a hell of a time catching shrimp in swamps!?!

and 4ft of water?..The people that are supposed to be caring for these animals should be required to specialize in that animal.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I would say the same in reverse... - GLZ, Tue Nov 17 19:26:26 2009

<< Previous Message:  RE: I would say the same in reverse... - curtis9980, Mon Nov 16 20:52:31 2009 image in post