return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Clarification on Gaboon comments....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Venomous Reptiles ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: TOM_CRUTCHFIELD at Mon Feb 1 22:55:43 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by TOM_CRUTCHFIELD ]  

Yes you are a RUDE 40 something year old guy with a banty rooster complex. Are you basing what you said on what some unknown or not named person in West Africa supposedly told you? Have you actually been there or are you basing your rude answer on your imaginary cyber phantom friend? Ernie your just NOT worth arguing with with because it's a waste of my time to match wits with an unarmed opponent. David Westbrook, the former Director of the Little Rock Zoo and lifelong AZA member told another friend of mine tonight he experienced conditions similar to me but in another part of Africa. What is wrong with you? This is a forum to exchange ideas NOT to ruffle your tiny little wing feathers and crow! Just grow up Ernie and if you try to do your reptile stuff a little better maybe someone will actually know who you are. I've done this a long time and only began to hear you ruffle and crow about 7-8 years ago although you claim to be some long term veteran in the Herp trenches from 30 plus years ago. Relax man and try to have fun. If you don't stop the crowing and ruffling the fox might hear you and lets face it you ain't a very big Banty Rooster even. Your hens will be Fox fodder and the Farmer will get mad at you and Leghorn will jump in and take your place....LOL...I've always had fun enjoying the critters and herpers alike. Marty Capron, a friend of over 30 years, just left here 2 days ago and headed back to KS. Shoot I've known ARCHIE, JIM, AND OTHERS FOR JUST AS LONG. THESE RELATIONSHIPS EXTEND WAY BEYOND CUSTOMERCLIENT STUFF. lIGHTEN UP AND NEVER SAY NEVER and for goodness sakes stop pretending your a big rooster...HA.HA..cockle doodle doo...I've been thrown out of countries before but never had all of West Africa call me a liar before so it's a first for me. Thanks for enlightening me with that nugget of knowledge...
-----
Tom Crutchfield
www.tomcrutchfield.com

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Clarification on Gaboon comments.... - WSTREPS, Mon Feb 1 22:06:40 2010