return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Frog . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Chameleon . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

WTF amazondoc

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: brd at Fri Feb 19 12:49:55 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by brd ]  

This is your statement below.

"Similarly, it would be easier for us to control pythons in the glades than for us to control cats or hogs. That is also a true statement, and it also doesn't mean that we will actually ever achieve either goal."

It is very clear to all of us that you are against us even though you have your want to be egg eating snakes. Instead of coming here and fighting the good people here, like Tom Crutchfield and others, why don't you spend time with your want to be egg eating snakes and cook them a nice omelet or make a cake with some duck eggs? You seem to have a large variety of fowl.

As for controling the animals in the Everglades, the Burms are the hardest to control. They are in places that a lot of the others can't get to and have much better camouflage and hideouts. Dogs and cats are usually in plain view. Dogs and cats can be shot from long distances as where the Burms can't. I will be more then happy to do my part in the restoration of the Everglades. I will shoot dogs, cats, and Burms if it will help the cause.

Now, being the self righteous that you are, you might say, how can you shoot dogs and cats. Well, the burms that are caught are destroyed, so it is only fair that the dogs and cats are destroyed too. After all, none of them belong there, would you agree?

I tell you what, I will make you a deal. You round up 500 people and I will round up 5 people, 1, being myself. Now lets all go to the Everglades, your group of 500 hunts the burms, and my group of 5, hunts the dogs and cats. If your group of 500 can remove all of the burms before my group of 5 can remove all the cats and dogs, I will take back everything that I have said about you, and I will Post openly that you are my hero. Keep in mind, all animals have to be destroyed, one way or another, fair enough?

And when it comes to shooting the dogs down there, I would not descriminate against any, so that means that if I saw a white Doberman, I would have to shoot it. I hope that is o.k. with you.
I will be completely unbiased in the whole operation. How about you?

If I were to come across the plant species pictured, what should I do? Should I let it live or spray it with Roundup?

You really should get a life.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: WTF amazondoc - amazondoc, Fri Feb 19 12:55:43 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: what I find funny is.... - amazondoc, Fri Feb 19 11:53:20 2010