return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Sorry Tom

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Calparsoni at Mon May 3 10:20:50 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Calparsoni ]  

I guess I've just hung out with Mike Carlton too much over the years. His logic has definitely rubbed off on me. I have always had libertarian leanings and after the last few years I have just become totally fed up with republicans. There is no difference between them and democrats they are two sides of the same rotten corporate coin. In spite of what republicans may try and claim BOTH parties expand government and BOTH parties spend tax money. For God's sake Bush spent tax money like a drunken sailor.
The majority in both the fl house and senate are republicans. They voted UNANIMOUSLY to take away our right to own private property. That doesn't sound like a group of people I want to vote for. Their little abortion law and the ban on bongs didn't help their case with me either I would have said to hell with them for those laws as well and for the record I never smoked much pot in my younger years and I have not even touched it in over 15 years but I really HATE prohibition it doesn't work and all that law does is end up putting more floridians out of work and end up giving the business they had to people in other states (e-bay). Needless to say I won't be voting for rubio or the other 2 clowns. I'm sure one of them will be our senator, I am sure whichever one is our senator will not help us and will only hurt the cause of liberty, I am sure that whichever one gets in office will not change things. The only thing I am sure of is I will not rubber stamp the whole fiasco by voting for any of them. The lesser of 2 (or 3) evils is still evil.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Sorry Tom - TOM_CRUTCHFIELD, Mon May 3 12:29:55 2010

<< Previous Message:  FL. VOTERS SHOULD VOTE RUBIO - TOM_CRUTCHFIELD, Mon May 3 07:09:51 2010