return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Lost and Found Carpet Python

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Escaped & Lost Herps ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: dragonhawk at Sat Sep 25 03:28:05 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by dragonhawk ]  

Wow, Lucky cats..
I have a jungle carpet python, although, it was my two cornsnakes that got out. I was in the kitchen with my crested gecko in my hand on the computer when i felt something on my leg that wasn't normal... Looking down , I see my male cornsnake, and what a surprise!, I quickly put my crestie back and went to get the cornsnake, which began to hide in a low radiator while I was putting away my Crestie, I didn't wanna tug on him out cause it would've probably caused some injury, so i struggled with him for a bit then let him go.. Took the radiator apart and he was gone, had snuck into a small space between the radiator and under the sink cabinets because there was a block of wood covering the radiator pipe outside of the part he was originally in, confusing i know, anyway, there was no way i was getting him out, so I simply gave him a few seconds to turn around, which he did, then asked him really nicely to come out, again;which he did .
Now the tough part was putting him back to see his mate had gotten out too :.. and I searched everywhere looking. I was so discomforted by this that I stayed up all night with open eyes til just around dawn when out from under the couch slithers my albino female ... What a night.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  Lost and Found Carpet Python - oneirogenesis, Wed Apr 28 20:28:39 2010 *HOT TOPIC*