return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: PETA sucks... and they kill animals too

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: lep1pic1 at Wed May 5 00:14:04 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by lep1pic1 ]  

You do not have to convince us we know who and what PETA is and does.They put on a false front to raise funds to hire lobbyists to create bills to make laws to do it all over one more time.When they kill an animal it is for there greater good they speak of .In the long run They end up winning.The people who stuff 5 dollar bills in envilopes to support there cause are the ones who need to know the truth.We are keepers of reptiles the evil is on us and we must stand to fight this wave of terror that is washing over our nation.When you put abused animals on TV then ask for money to save them that is what people think they are doing.I was a believer myself at one time I wore there t shirts sent them money and spoke highly of there movement.I did not know squat.This is about alot more than reptiles it is about freedoms we americans have taken for granted and forgot what freedom was.Every time someone says hey they should not be doing this or that we are doing the same.If what your neighbor does not do what you think is normal do you create a law to ban it .Or do you say it is his right as an american to do what he likes as long as it does not infringe on my rights as an american.Yes we are Americans we believe in freedom to keep crocs or rattlesnakes pythons or race cars.In this I see no difference at all.I like my harley and I like to hunt snakes I also like to keep cobras so what It does not hurt you why bother me.I will not bother you for the same.Well the ideas have been lost as to what freedom is and a new idea has arisen .It is called big brother please save us from ourselves. This idea I know to most of us seems foreign .Tho it is not to all.There are some people here in Texas that want our laws to be like florida.Well florida is great but I do not need game wardens in my home to decide if I can keep a snake.This is the start of the mentality that has taken over our great nation.Like some how some one who has never kept a snake can decide if I can.When any freedom is lost it all is soon to follow.This is how I was raised and this is how I think.Now florida has banned the ROC.iT WILL NOT BE TO LONG UNTIL ALL STATES DO THE SAME THEN NEW ANIMALS CAN BE ADDED LATER.To ammend a law is much easyer to do than make a new law.I am ranting sorry I love America and I love freedom.It would be nice to see other Americans feel the same.
-----
Archie Bottoms

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  PETA sucks... and they kill animals too - Bill S., Tue May 4 18:14:32 2010