return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: How is Forest?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Iguanas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: wildheartforest at Sat Jul 3 07:30:51 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by wildheartforest ]  

I took all his ‘toys’ away including all access to bathrooms with towels, green carpets etc. and he was not impressed with me at all! I did not supplement his food with anything because I am too scared of the vitamin junk that is out there, plus I’ve been feeding him a list of over 10 types of greens growing in my own garden so I reckoned that I should trust that he gets all that was needed.

The bleeding reduced to only a red line that he left each morning and after about 2 weeks it was completely white again.

He is as frustrated as hell and just the other weekend he got hold of my jersey’s sleeve while we were in the car. I had to take off my jersey and vest to get free, waited for him to finish while ducking under the dashboard – you can imagine my embarrassment!

I decided to give his most loved toy to him and supervise, well this is what happened.

Thank God all went back inside, but is it normal that all of it comes out, should I be worried and rather not ever give him his toy again?

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  How is Forest? - MaureenCarpenter, Thu May 13 18:29:53 2010