return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Interestin- somewhat ot

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: brd at Wed May 26 13:55:05 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by brd ]  

You know, I was thinking. How many times do we here, it was my own fault when a snake situation happens? Often times people will say, oh, I just got done handeling a rat, I should have known better. Am I right?

Could it be, that this guy was carelessly walking through his house with a bag of dog chow, or a box of milk bones? I mean WTF was he thinking, if that's the case. I read in a comment that the man was making himself a snack when attacked, so maybe he should have known better. Who would think to eat in front of their dog?

You know what, animals are animals, and I don't care what it is. There is a risk involved with having an animal. I think the sooner that some of the jack asses realize that, the better off the whole country will be. Cause I for one am getting sick and tired of the direction this country is heading. I have even been talking about going to another country, because this one sure the heck isn't what it used to be. And by the looks of things, it won't be getting any better any time soon.

Maybe the animals are all in tune with each other and they are rising up against us. Here are just a few safty tips.

Please do not place your head over an open aquarium and look down to view the fish. Your goldfish may very well jump out of the water and latch on to your nose. In that case you would only have yourself to blame. Please view your fish responsibly by looking through the glass.

Please do not under any circumstances eat a peanut in front of your pet parrot. He way very well jump off of his perch and gouge out your eyes. Although if that were to happen you would not be able to see the mistake you just made, you dam sure would feel it. So, be a responsible peanut eater.

And, please do not eat fish or chicken in front of your cat. We all know what kind of claws these animals have. So if you were to be attacked by your cat by the time you were all bandaged up, you would look like a mummy from some horror movie. So don't do it.

I am just plain old sick and tired of all this animal rights crap. If you don't like that fact that I like animals, then don't come over to my house. And you know what, there's a darn good chance that I don't want you over any way.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Interestin- somewhat ot - varanid, Wed May 26 15:23:44 2010

<< Previous Message:  Interestin- somewhat ot - brd, Wed May 26 13:12:37 2010