return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: SREL

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Burmese Pythons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Calparsoni at Sat Aug 28 11:44:12 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Calparsoni ]  

Being that there is now 66 days left until Nov. 2 (shet-can day) and the current high unemployment rate in this, and the fact that there have been so many home for closures which don't help with the current and growing attitude to fire incumbent politicians nation wide. Do you suppose the politicians who greenlighted a project that is going to result in an outcome that could have been predicted by an 8 year wnats that info to get out? How much of our tax money was wasted on that project so far? How many people who are behind in their taxes are out there and do you really want them to catch wind of that project? The whole bailing out the bankers thing was bad enough. Quite honestly I'm hot enough about that whole thing that I people robbing banks doesn't bother me anymore, good for them, let them take back some of the money that has been stolen from us. I would much rather see some crack head blow it on crack than some ceo get a bonus and take a vacation in the bahamas while the rest of us out there wonder how we are going to pay our basic bills because THEY screwed up the economy.
So far here in Fl. bill mccullom is out of the gov's race. mccullom is the guy who sat on his hand and let bill nelson become our senator. it's a good start. In 2 more years nelson will be out, perhaps not because he is running around wrapped in python skins or because his drunken son runs around beating up cops but very likely because he dropped the ball on the space coast. The lay-offs in cape canaveral have already started and they are going to be huge and they are all going to blame the space man for it. It's a good start if you ask me.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: SREL - SgtStinky, Fri Aug 27 14:37:55 2010