return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: why be at peace when you can suffer?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Racers & Coachwhips ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: jodscovry at Sun Aug 15 17:36:12 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by jodscovry ]  

I started out in the 70s with Boids, and through the 80s I had the Pines, the the Kings, the Rats and the BT Indigos and the even YT Indigos, those are all real cool snakes but other than the BTs and YTs I pretty much stuck with Fla snakes. In the 90s I started selling the Scarlet kings I collected to Rob down (now up) at Glades herp, good guy, bad rap. anyway, I now sell them on the net but of all the snakes I've gotten to know in 22 years of collecting the only snakes in my current collection are my 1.2 Eastern Coachwhips (btw have 18 eggs ready to pop) and a few Screammer Scarlet Kings and a pair of Black Pines to suffice my real desire to raise the Eastern Indigo and/or The Fla Pine, the B.Pines give the satisfaction of all three, Big Balck and Pine, but I think the coachwhips are way under-rated and one day will hit the hi-dollar range when their numbers in the wild are done falling. I also believe the Red Racers and the Pink Mtns will likely leed the way but I'll be keeping my Easterns. JB

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  first post, hows it going guys? - yidaki, Mon Aug 16 17:20:19 2010
<< Previous topic:  Who is catching cool snakes this summer? - idothatforme, Mon Aug 9 09:43:13 2010