return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: SO.......

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Mexicana Kingsnakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Jlassiter at Thu Sep 23 00:46:28 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Jlassiter ]  

Thanks Bobby.....
That one that is emerged has some cool little aberrancies.....
What does the other one (the one still in the egg) look like?
Congrats......

Yes....their variability will keep you breeding them every year.....at least that is what keeps me going with them......I would like to think that I have many cool projects but I always look forward to seeing what the thayeri will produce.....Awesome variability for sure.......

And.....The only reason I posted this thread was to see if anyone could explain the huge lull over here......I posted this same whine about 6 months ago and once before that and I kept getting the same old answer....When hatchlings come this place will be alive again......Well that has almost come to an end and I still didn't see the conversations and pats on the back that we used to see here........Sure there were a few posts of hatchlings, but folks don't even talk about anything here anymore.......I guess I missed the whole trace your animals / lineage talks during my hiatus......Was that the last of the interesting threads on this forum.....At least I did get to see tons of pics and questions and answers here when this sub forum first started..........
-----
John Lassiter
Poor planning and procrastination on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...
www.coastalbendcaptivebreeding.com

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: SO....... - bmac, Wed Sep 22 23:49:36 2010