return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

should I let em sleep or wake em up?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Bearded Dragons ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: dragonzilla at Wed Nov 17 16:43:26 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by dragonzilla ]  

Since the weather around here cooled off alot I had to change my light heat upto a 160 watt just because there is a about a 10 degree drop. the 160 gives me good temps evening the basking 105 to 110 anyways kia my dragon about 2/3 of the time she doesn't come out of her box and start to bask in the morning I usually drag her out if shes not up after im up. Would you just leave her alone and if she don't wake up some days then let her sleep or should i keep dragging her out everyday. She eats at least half the time on her own greens one day and supers the next. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't turn the lights off and start brumation because we are treating her coccidea and am now going to do a fecal when she dumps and an exam to see if the medicine made things worse? Should I make her bask everyday or let her stay cool if she wants? oh no offense to the new comer with a Q it's just theres a couple who answer the Q's everytime which is really appreciated because I don't know sh*t barely know how to keep them alive but always care for them. BLah blah blah blah blah speed and the internet it doesnt stop

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: should I let em sleep or wake em up? - BDlvr, Wed Nov 17 17:46:35 2010