return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Dangit, the trade deal just died

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Indigo Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: cdossena at Sun Jan 23 13:32:51 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by cdossena ]  

I am really sorry that the deal did not go through for you. Everything happens for a reason and another opportunity will open up for you...I am sure of it.

If you are looking to research some breeders, here is what I know...

Gary Kettring and Lloyd Heilbrunn sell nice BT's.
Kevin Jarvis - I bought my female BT from him. She is probably the most docile snake in my collection. The others are not aggressive by any sort, but she seems to thrive on being held. Kevin sends a care DVD with all his animals.
John Michels - I bought my male BT from him. He is very honest and fair. He works with you to help you become a part of the hobby and is very quick to respond to any of your questions.
Vick Herrick - I have one of his 2009 females and, if you purchase an indigo from him, it will be BIG when you get it! The female he sold me is a diverse eater and about 4 feet long! Vick was also nice enough to do the leg work to trade one of his 2009 males with one of Robert Harper's 2009 males. (Rob is another great breeder). I really wanted to have one black phase indigo in my collection. Vick drove out to meet Rob in California and make this possible. He will listen to any of your questions and always provides sound advice. Both he and Rob are very fair with their indigo prices. They both want you to be happy with their animals because these animals have been so rewarding to them.
Steve Fuller - Great breeder and an even better person. Steve helped me own my first pair of indigos. I was fortunate to find a breeder who lived 15 minutes from me! I have seen his animals and they are fantastic! He will help you with the permit process and, like the other breeders I have mentioned, offers great advice.

I hope this helps. I have been a Drymarchon owner for only two years and I love it. The people mentioned above all made that possible in some way. They are honest people and that is important to know when you are investing so much money.

Good luck in your search. Just make sure you have enough room in your house because you can't have just one!

Chris

Each of these breeders

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Dangit, the trade deal just died - Lovin2act, Mon Jan 24 09:25:13 2011

<< Previous Message:  Dangit, the trade deal just died - Lovin2act, Sun Jan 23 01:06:27 2011