return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Check out Herp Law forum on Tom Crutchfi

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Tortoises ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: drsam at Sat Apr 2 08:50:59 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by drsam ]  

Thanks for posting this emysbreeder I hadn’t heard the news. As crazy as it seems that is what happened.
I know Tom and Patty very well they are only a few minutes away from me.

I just got off the phone with patty and so there is no misunderstanding here is what she said.
Bruce, Tom’s business partner was on antidepressants, he stopped taking them and over time become more and more unstable.
On Thursday Tom and Bruce got into stupid argument. Bruce pulled a gun on Tom and held it to his chest. Patty tried to stop the argument and while she was yelling at Bruce he became distracted for a second and this allowed Tom to force the gun from his chest and a shot was fired and hit the floor in-between Toms feet.

Tom and patty ran for safety as Bruce sprayed bullets at them as they tried to get away. Patty returned fire hitting Bruce in the leg,
That stopped the attack as Bruce locked himself in his bedroom, the police were called and shortly there after a swat team arrived and there was a gun battle between the police and Bruce.

The House/Office are shot up, the doors and windows are gone. Tom was nicked in the arm by a bullet from Bruce.
As the police were moving in Bruce shot him self in the chest and died.

It’s a tragic event in Toms and Patty’s life but they are ok.
Their Business isn’t going anywhere. Tom and Patty will be there to help and support all their customers.

Tom and Patty are good people they tried to calm Bruce down to the last minute, even after he had shot at them but Bruce just snapped.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

I am hoping all the stupid rumors don’t start flying or some ass writes another book with lies in it about Tom and Patty.

Sam Pascucci

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Check out Herp Law forum on Tom Crutchfi - emysbreeder, Sat Apr 2 20:04:17 2011
>> Next Message:  RE: Check out Herp Law forum on Tom Crutchfi - Jaykis, Sun Apr 3 19:03:13 2011

<< Previous Message:  Check out Herp Law forum on Tom Crutchfi - emysbreeder, Fri Apr 1 23:35:59 2011