return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: I have so much more for you though..

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Dumerils Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: PBM at Wed Apr 27 02:25:01 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PBM ]  

Sorry I said hissy, if I didn't have to keep it clean for TOS reasons, I would've said something entirely different. E-mail me if you'd like to hear it. Here's the deal wise a$$. If you had read the first reply, then my reply to that, you would've had A-YOUR STUPID ANSWER and B-known what we were talking about. Then I wouldn't have had to read more of YOUR rambling/whining about having to re-ask your question for a THIRD time because you are too self involved to read anyone elses ramblings to get the answer....the FIRST time. I don't care a bit if you would've commented on anything, but if you come into a public forum, don't have a HISSY FIT if people say things that aren't absolutely specific to your question. It's funny how you think your ramblings are worthy but nobody else has a right to say anything in YOUR THREAD. I couldn't give a rats a$$ about your ball pythons or your 4 racks you're looking at right now. I still read your ramblings to get to your question. Why didn' YOU write this-

"Can Dumerils do well in a rack?"

Did anyone need to read about your vast experience with ball pythons for you to ask that question? And pointing out the time of my post? I have a second shift job, that a problem? Also, quoting the specific answer wasn't "kind of like", it was EXACTLY selective so you would bother to read it you squirrel. Like leading the blind!

Want to know what the rambling were about, read them. You know what, I told you what to do if you wanted to know what we were talking about. Your reply was solely based around my first sentence.....dude you don't think i'm going to keep them together do you, or some crap like that.

SO, in the future-if you're going to whine about people not answering your "original" question the first time. Make sure you actually took the time to read the replies as people took the time to read your post. Self involved little...........E-mail
me!

By the way, jamoke was way cool. What's it like having 4 racks to look at right now? I think I'd have a lot less work to do if that's all I had to look at. Must be nice. Yeah, that's my smart a$$ way of saying-not impressed by your 4 racks, I hope that wasn't an attempt to make me think you're the man???

ARS, nice racks, enjoy!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  LMAO, Thanks! - Bandit_1008, Wed Apr 27 05:30:24 2011

<< Previous Message:  All set, have enough info, Thanks... - Bandit_1008, Tue Apr 26 17:19:34 2011