return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: oops...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Dumerils Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: PBM at Tue May 3 01:40:13 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PBM ]  

Sorry, I was logged in under my e-mail account to send you an e-mail. Tried to phase into that name after my kids were getting tons of e-mails to our "family" e-mail so we all got our own. ANYWHO.....LMAO, second shift allows me bored time at night, so I looked at some of your other threads. WOW, you talk big game for having very little! Can I keep a cage in my basement, what type of cage for two males? That seemed to indicate they would be kept together. What type of Dumerils morphs are there? I'm not making fun of your questions on their own merit. I'm making fun of you talking smack when it's pretty obvious you don't know jack! I saw you commented on a motley boa. They're nice for sure. Not that it means squat, but I was the fourth to produce super motleys, so it's not like I'm at the point of needing to know if I can keep a cage in my basement. Make sense Lassie? Maybe that was just one of the things you have forgotten? I don't judge people on what they keep or what they know-until they try to put on like a bigshot! Money can buy you a collection to envy, knowledge will allow you to breed what you buy. Keep in mind there are people out there with NO animals that know more than either of us put together. Settle yourself down a little bit kiddo!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  Sorry Kid, I'm married - Bandit_1008, Wed May 4 19:39:35 2011

<< Previous Message:  No e-mail yet..... - woodsracer, Tue May 3 01:20:47 2011 image in post