return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Pair of Blues stars at Czech zoo

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cyclura & Ctenosaura ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: yakob at Wed Apr 20 13:08:24 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by yakob ]  

If juergen has records of them since they came from GC, then why doesn't GC have records? Maybe they were lost like JF said. But they studbook has records back to the 60's, yet no record of any being exported anywhere but the U.S. But saying they look pure doesn't mean they are, I don't care who said it. Hell the animals that went to GC from life fellowship looked pure also. They didn't find out they weren't until the did DNA testing.

I'm not trying to be a dic*, I just don't think juergens animal's are pure based on the photos I have seen. His male, if pure might be the darkest none blue one I have ever seen. Besides the top of his head and spines the animal doesn't appear to have any other blue. Do you not think it's kinda weird that his male has that much black on it's side? Do you not think the last picture of the cuban I posted looks a hell of a lot like juergens male minus the blue? Like I said, hopefully DNA testing will come of this and the truth will be out there!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Pair of Blues stars at Czech zoo - Extreemosaurus, Wed Apr 20 13:29:18 2011

<< Previous Message:  RE: Pair of Blues stars at Czech zoo - Extreemosaurus, Wed Apr 20 04:05:59 2011