return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: A beautiful Regret..

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Fri Nov 11 07:56:21 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Paradon, now your doing it to yourself.

To not know something is naive, not stupid. I said, you do not have experience, and you do not. That is naive. For someone keep giving advice when they have no experience is stupid. .

That you extrapolate that I called you stupid is all about you. You must want to be called stupid, I did not call you that. I said and keep saying, you have no experience. You read "stuff" from here or there and manifacture something out of it, then tell folks looking for help that manifactured stuff. Sir, thats not experience. Anyone can do that including the folks looking for help.

What they are looking for is someone that actually has experience and can help them solve their monitors problem. You do understand, its the monitor that suffers.

There are many difinitions of stupid, one is, frivolously unintelligent. That you keep making up stuff and offering it to folks looking for HELP, is without question, frivolously unintelligent.

Like I said, if you start off with your disclaimer, the one that says you do not have experience and no little of varanids, then at least those folks can consider that.

You offering made up information, is more then frivolously unintelligent, its harmfullly unintelligent.

So how about getting some monitors and actually doing something with them, then you would have something to talk about on this forum.

I am not sure of all the difinitions of the word stupid. But another is, UNINTELLIGENT. You seem to make up stuff in order to sound intelligent. Well sir, that only makes you seem unintelligent.

You see Paradon, what you talk about is theoretical, you theorize something from what you read. Which is great if there is no ACTUAL information derived from the actual working with varanids. 35 years ago, most information in this area was theoretical. Happily, these days, there is lots and lots of information GAINED from the successful keeping of varanids.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Nile Monitor - omrisim1, Thu Nov 10 08:05:13 2011
<< Previous topic:  Ackies and Breeding Pairs - skreal, Wed Nov 9 14:41:58 2011