return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

crested help?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Crested Geckos ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: crsy at Wed Aug 1 21:45:40 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by crsy ]  

Hi,
I started my crestie addiction with one little girl.. and now I'm up to twelve! ... It went fast. I am interested in begging to breed and have a pair set up but have had no luck with eggs from her yet.

My first question is this. I have a little baby I purchased, when i got him the breeder mentioned he was shedding his back legs. So when i got him home i gave him a warm bath and made sure to keep his kk moist... Ive had him for almost a month now. He cant climb the side of the kk like my other babies, he can barely hold on when i pick him up, and he seems to have some difficulties when walking. Both his feet on his back legs seem to be kinda stuck together.. though i've given many many warm baths to him, nothing seems to help. He eats his crickets and some cgd, and licks the leaves in his kk, but i am very worried about his back legs... any advice?

My second question is about the eggs I found in my girls terrarium. I have 4 girls together, and i found two eggs. they may or may not be fertile im not sure because three of the girls had been with males before i got them. My question is, do all eggs come out perfectly oval? one of my eggs is pushed in on the side. not like its been crushed, or bitten, because there are no cracks, but almost like it was laid this way... the other one looks perfect so should i still hold on to it, will it still hatch if it is fertile?(the one on the right is the dented one)

Any other advice would be welcomed.. as i just started this adventure and my community exploded from 1 - 12... lol
I also acquired a Gargoyle and a Leopard in my collection making it total 14... my brother thinks im crazy..

Thanks~!
Crsy

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]