at Wed Nov 28 21:28:08 2012 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by robhaneisen ]
Not sure if I'd call this guy perfect but he's got the three qualities I like in milks I keep: Size (he is nearly 6 feet), awesome eater (he chows on small rats whenever I put them in his cage) and he is very calm to hold.
This is a six-year-old Andean milk. He weighs just shy of 1,400 grams. He's a traditional tri-color variety with the moderate black tipping you see in Andeans. A very blunt nose on him gives him a bulldog appearence in my mind. Excessively strong snake but not aggressive - unless you are holding a rat in your hand. He'll be breeding to a slightly more tangerine version of this species in either 2013 or more likely 2014.
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]
- Perfect milks, - terryd, Thu Nov 22 00:01:42 2012
- RE: Perfect milks, - gerryg, Thu Nov 22 04:10:21 2012
- RE: Perfect milks, - Dniles, Thu Nov 22 09:34:23 2012
- RE: Perfect milks, - Drdan, Fri Nov 23 14:58:53 2012
- I'll play! - SunHerp, Sat Nov 24 11:46:20 2012
- RE: Perfect milks, - gerryg, Sat Nov 24 13:30:40 2012
- RE: Perfect milks, - BrandonD, Sat Nov 24 17:40:59 2012
- RE: Perfect milks, - robhaneisen, Wed Nov 28 21:28:08 2012