return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: part 2, so why do you fight me?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Wed Sep 4 10:11:57 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

You and I are doing the same thing, only I came before you. So you want to fight me. You really need to think about that. Sir, that's an ego problem on your side.

About being the first or whatever, I never call myself the best, I do report results. I did what I did. You think your generations of dums is important, and it is, yet go stupid about my 6 generations or more, of 18 species. Which to you means nothing? We are equals because you did one species to generations???(I hope more by now)

Now for the important life lesson, you can never be equal to someone doing the same things you are, when they are older and been doing it for longer. Not until you outlive them.

If you want to be "important" in any field, you must be willing to change the game. Heres the funny part, with your experience in husbandry and exhibits, you have the ability to "CHANGE the GAME". So do it.

Lastly, context, husbandry is NOT AN INVENTION, its something that's perfected and applied.

Truthfully, all I did was support snakes(and other reptiles) ability to reach the upper levels of growth and reproduction, related to their genetic potential. Of interest to the field herper, its the individuals that reach their genetic potential that support populations. The average reptile is culled out. We know that, but do not apply that. So Science loves to quantify, which is absolutely useless when attempting to learn how natural animals exist. Its possible you fail to understand what I did, which is why your so confused.

Concepts are indeed commonplace and any dipshat can come up with them. Sorry no offense, but its true. Simply put, it takes work and guts to apply something different. I developed a different approach and it worked. end part 2

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: part 3, so why do you fight me? - FR, Wed Sep 4 10:22:18 2013
>> Next Message:  RE: part 2, so why do you fight me? - tectovaranus, Thu Sep 5 19:56:28 2013

<< Previous Message:  RE: Your other lizards - FR, Wed Sep 4 09:35:46 2013