return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Part 2, right or wrong

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Lance86 at Mon Sep 23 20:40:47 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Lance86 ]  

What Frank is saying is totally correct, Not only that it is the same case across the board whether reptile or mammel, To keep it short and sweet a good term would be survival of the fittest..

Right or Wrong when it comes to Husbandry its a trick question, Like Franks saying every person to his own, Thats the beauty of a free country, I really think theres not much you can argue about with Frank about Husbandry because he has an expanded understanding about hognoses out in the field, All Husbandry starts out in the field thats a fact, Now add on top of that the Hogs he keeps at home, Also he is a simple man and concerns himself more about the hognose snake itself than others do that go more in a Morph direction and thats awesome!

Jam that all together and we have alot of combinded knowledge, So add some good old common sense and level head, Thats Frank in my mind and most here that follow his posts respect him for all the infomation he has collected in his free time will agree with me even the haters agree with him in the back of there minds but will never admit it lol...

Its amazing that he chooses to share in a pretty hostile environment, Hes right what he said in another post it will scare others away that are more conservative and all that leaves is a bunch of angry men that attack eachother lol or better said a handful on a half track that try to send guys like me to there virtual concentration camp haha sorry lol after all this anger and a VERY long run i just had all i seem to be doing is laughing humor instead of hate is better but off topic dam it! lol, Anyways back to topic!!

lol sorry frank topic topicc less person more HOGNOSE, Im trying!! Lastly thats great that there are herpers out there that like picky feeders because someone has to take care of them because nature would eat such an snake up for supper, And like Frank wrote lower cost so if that is working out for you congrats!, Me i love weekly feeders, Great being able to choose!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Part 2, right or wrong - FR, Tue Sep 24 10:12:15 2013

<< Previous Message:  RE: Part 2, right or wrong - FR, Mon Sep 23 14:07:12 2013