return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Turtle . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Blood Python . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - June 08, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - June 09, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - June 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - June 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - June 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - July 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hey Lance...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Gregg_M_Madden at Sun Sep 22 18:18:54 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Gregg_M_Madden ]  

The funny thing about this is my comments had nothing to do with you. It was not an attempt to make you look like an idiot. However, it is clear that you are doing a fine job of that on your own. You jumped the gun on this one lance. Try to re-read what I wrote again and you might see what I was getting at. A little reading comprehension can go a long way.

When Rob sold/traded these snakes with me, he called them Phoenix line reds because that is indeed what they are. And yes, I do know the "English" guy I got them from. If I did not know and trust him, I would have never done an overseas trade. And yes, he should be quire proud of that UK red line because it is the best red line out there. Better than the extreme line. That is why I would not tarnish that red line by putting the word extreme in front of it. Again, this has nothing to do with you at all.

And trust me, you do not want to go for "another round" with me. How can you if you can not comprehend the simplest of paragraphs? Take it back a notch before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

Thanks for the congrats Lance. That is very big of you. The price they go for in the UK has nothing to do with what they will be going for State side. Here are some factors for you to look at. Here is another lesson for you being you are so eager to learn. You have money exchange rate. £300 turns into $481. Then there are import fees and shipping fees. Not to mention the fact that these are the only Phoenix line reds in the US. So now you have the rarity factor. The real shame would be if I sold them cheap. Not good for the future of the morph or the hog market. So, what I sell them for is none of your concern unless you are looking to buy some. From now on, read and think before you respond to my posts.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - FR, Sun Sep 22 20:36:39 2013
>> Next Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - lance86, Sun Sep 22 21:26:55 2013

<< Previous Message:  RE: Hey Lance... - lance86, Sun Sep 22 10:37:52 2013