return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: early brumation and feeding???

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: geckoejon at Fri Sep 27 05:27:09 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by geckoejon ]  

frank,

your last post is a prime example of why i was ignoring your post for week. i will continue to do so from now on.

you mentioned temps and seasons changing. i explained that i live in florida and even with a cold front it's still 90.

you keep saying "it's all about the snake" which is b.s. because if it was, the snake would be in the wild. i do attempt to learn what i can about reptiles. in the last 30 years i have read stacks of books and articles about reptiles in the wild and in captivity. just because i ask for experience or advice about a particular instance does not mean that i am totally ignorant about reptiles.

you obviously didn't have a clue to why they went off feed. you mentioned temps, to which there has been no change. then you come across with smart alec comments in return.

you come across with a very condescending and self righteous attitude. do you talk to people in person like that? if so, you are probably very lonely. maybe that's why you have so much time to blow up this forum with all of your condescending post??? i don't like to fire back like that, but you really do seem to attempt to aggravate people and seem to look for arguments.

i know i wouldn't stand there and let someone talk to me like that in person, and i am not going to continue to read your post for the same reason. i have better things to do with my time...

jonathan

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  When do hognose breed? - FR, Thu Sep 26 11:31:41 2013
<< Previous topic:  Feeder fish? - reptilenexus, Wed Sep 25 16:46:01 2013