return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
$50 banner pool - click here

see here's my beef

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: dekaybrown at Tue Dec 24 13:00:22 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by dekaybrown ]  

It's you sir who cannot give ANYONE, not just me a concise answer to a question without some off topic ranting about this flavi group or that other nonsensical BS.

You slander and berate people daily, all the while never giving not one newb a straight answer.

You know why hardly anyone posts on this board anymore?? honestly.. it's the tyrant named Frank who makes everyone uncomfortable to even post on this board.

It is YOU who killed the kingsnake monitor forum, it is your never ending chest beating that makes people too afraid to ask the simplest questions.

To be honest, I hadn't given you much thought at all until one of your fan boys spoke of you as some sort of messiah of varanid keeping on one of my boards.

The death of the last animal was a wake up call, a learning experience, one that will never be repeated, it's called a hard lesson. Maybe when you were offered such concise data when you were breeding your V. varius had you taken said advice and applied it, yours wouldn't have all croaked from refusing to lay.

However YOU have slaughtered not only many of your own animals, but your never ceasing crap driving away the people who could genuinely benefit from some straight answers results in the languishing and subsequent deaths of other animals.

Perhaps back in 08 - 09 when I was foolish enough to ask advice on this board had you just once said "hey, your animal is dehydrating via respiratory osmosis due to lack of deep burrows" I would have taken necessary action to correct it, but No you had to carry on like a crazed lunatic about how successful you are and how much of a retard I am.

I will never forget, nor ever forgive.

deal with it.
-----
Regards,
Wayne A. Harvey
Thamnophis US
Savannah Monitors
Snakes and Lizards, It don't get any better....

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Ornate or Water monitor? ID needed - VAReptileRescue, Mon Dec 30 08:25:32 2013
<< Previous topic:  Varanus Giganteus... - elliottreptiles, Thu Dec 12 13:10:18 2013