return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: FR's Mexican Kingsnake post

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Kingsnake Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Wed Jun 4 08:57:14 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

I think you need to seek help, you have so much anger. I never called Hubbs names. Just because I do not agree with him(and only on one tiny subject, you think its about hate and anger. There is something the manner with you. Hubbs and I have sat down and discussed this very subject and no one gets mad or upset or even does anything more then talk.
Also you really need to grow up, science is to question, its not about right or wrong. Its to question the animals, papers and existing books. That's how it grows. It does not grow by believing or making it about right or wrong. Science is to attempt to add to, not believe in a subject.
Also, you may want to question Hubbs about Black kings. I am not sure he ever found one in Az. Not a real black one. ALso, he has not made a study of them. He does gather data and its this I question. He told me a person who lives in Noggie, found 20 MBK's on a particular road and that all the kings on that road were MBK's. I had found kings there and many were splendida. So from the time of our conversation, I have seen 4 or 5 more from the spot in question. None were pure black, they were all dark splendida.(as adults) To compare that, theres another area that does indeed have Black kings with no visable pattern. So his idea of what is a black king differs from mine.
What gives me an opinion on subject is, I was a big time Cal King guy(like Hubbs) and I live right here where this is occurring. So every year I get to see these animal, and what I see does not express what Hubbs ideas are. Lastly, as mentioned, Both my idea and Hubbs ideas, are a thing of the past. As now, its all About Mtdna and not a thing to do with morphology(what they look like) The reality is, Someday dna will paint a picture of what is actually occurring. My bet is, each isolated population and there are hundreds to thousands, will be unique. Which may mean its own species. So stop with your stupid anger and get with it. try to keep up. Bye bye

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: FR's Mexican Kingsnake post - FR, Wed Jun 4 09:02:51 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: FR's Mexican Kingsnake post - JoeBudro, Tue Jun 3 17:07:13 2014