return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Rosy Boa . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: FR, you are dead wrong!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Rextiles at Thu Jun 19 11:05:26 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rextiles ]  

if I am wrong, SO the heck what.

Well, the last time I saw, I'm not the only one telling you this. In fact, even people that once liked and respected you have turned against you. What does that say about you as a person? Honestly, while I know that I'm not everybody's cup of tea around here, not even I have drawn that much negativity from people like you have in the 7 plus years I have been here compared to your paltry 1 1/2 years here.

You fight with everybody who "does something".

Really? Please, tell me who else I fight with here besides you? Or are you just making up lies again as usual? I guess you being a liar comes very easy to someone as delusional as you obviously are.

Yes, I did and will knock you off that block of house cleaner.

Nice, more violent threats! Please continue to show us what a thug and bully you truly are.

If I was Anal like you, I put post the thread where you told me how YOU, get rid of folks that are BAD.

Again, more delusional nonsense. But I know you've convinced yourself of this, so what can I say?

Which was why this place was DEAD. Well its not DEAD, when I post, but is DEAD when you post. That's the point your missing.

This place wasn't dead before you showed up, it was peacefully quiet. Sure, it wasn't the epicenter of activity when you arrived, but everybody was content and happy here until you showed up.

The point you are missing is, yeah, things get hopping around here when you post, but it's all negative crap. If that's your idea of contribution, I guess that's about as good as we're going to get from you. But that's what you've brought here, negative crap and a bunch of lies.

I get people thinking about hogs and how to take care of them. And to the benefit of the hognose, That sir is not wrong.

No Frank, people that come here are already thinking about hogs, that's why they are here to begin with. You act like you are Jesus or something, I swear.

I will admit however that on occasion you do bring up some good topics, I won't deny you that. The problem is, you have to knock down everybody else who does anything different just to build yourself up. The other thing is, you rarely actually bring anything new to the table. The majority of people who oooh and ahhh at your posts are usually the recipe type crowd that you seem to hate so much but those are the same people that you seem to enjoy liking you. It's kind of an irony when you really think about it, the people you seem to attract are the same types that you constantly berate.

So get used to it you spineless piece of carbon. Oh I got it, your a jellyfish. From now on, I will refer to you as jellyfish. No spine, no brain, just floats around stinging things.

Awesome! You're back to the childish name calling. Again, it just goes to show your true character, or lack thereof. You seem content at acting like a child despite you being in your 60's. Way to go Frank! Maybe when you reach your 70's you'll have the mentality of a teenager although I'm not sure if that will prove better or worse, but knowing you, it will be worse.

Regardless. I can take whatever you say to me because they are just names and lies that you throw my way. Easy enough to just laugh the entire time at your ridiculous and childish attempts at upsetting me which is what I constantly do.

But you obviously get really peaved at me when I say stuff to you. You want to know why? Because what I say about you is the truth and that really hurts you. That's why you act out the way you do with all of your threats and name calling. That's why you act out towards anybody that tries to correct your childish behavioral problems. Remember, it's not just me that says these things to you, it's been a bunch of people that I can easily scour through this forum and the other forums and quote all sorts of posts from people telling you how poorly you are being received around here on KS and what an overall cretin you are. I can do that, but what's the point really? You are a lost cause Frank, you truly are.
-----
Troy Rexroth
Rextiles

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Egg bound - Jonrice, Sat Jun 14 23:49:18 2014
<< Previous topic:  Bottom line is this. - Gregg_M_Madden, Fri Jun 13 11:13:29 2014