return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: The Kingsnakes of Florida . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Mother's Day . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Ummm FR

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Wed Aug 6 09:54:53 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

In my opinion Gregg your post is exactly right. Its not about egos, You have shown to me, you have something to respect. So I respect you. You care, observe and adjust to the animals, I cannot ask for more. Its not even about massive or even successful results, Its about the animals. You pay attention to the animals. And of course, your doing great.
You mentioned you have two females have problems, others attacked you. I posted what could have happened before you did. Problems are not cause to attack anybody, its reason to find a fix or cure.
And surely we have similar and dissimilar opinions and experiences, but we can talk about them. In my mind, that does not take away from you or I. And we can have things we are sensitive about, you and your SIMs and me and nesting. We all can have that.
That some of the folks here make it about them, is indeed ego. You said, inflated ego, I am not so sure about that. Its more about protecting a fragile ego. Yours may have been inflated, as you have had so much success.
The rest I will put at the top. again

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Ummm FR - Gregg_M_Madden, Wed Aug 6 07:37:24 2014