return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Proving genetics.

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: willstill at Sun Nov 16 18:50:12 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by willstill ]  

"Maybe a better way to say it is Frank has shown the trait is inheritable."

This is all I am, or have been saying. That's it, nothing more. Nobody is disputing that it is showing up in the wild, that is obvious. Clearly it is not random. There is clearly a genetic basis for it. All either of us has said is that he proved it to be inheritable in a captive situation, again, nothing more.

Troy has attacked my character throughout all of this, I've been called a liar repeatedly for stating nothing more than you have above. I've been called Frank's crony and lap dog for stating the same sentence that you have above.

You may defend him all you want, but he opened this can of worms, he made it ugly and personal. His damage control is not my problem. He expanded his issues with Frank to include me. I don't care how intelligent he is, he disputed the obvious in a nasty fashion from day one. Let's here from him now that you are saying the same thing as Frank and I regarding this trait.

The fact that we haven't heard from him, and you are telling us what a stand-up guy he is, is also telling of his character. I have no beef with you, in fact I respect your body of work tremendously. However, that not withstanding, Troy's a big boy, let him deal with the fallout he has created. Thanks Gregg.

Will

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Proving genetics. - Gregg_M_Madden, Sun Nov 16 19:45:22 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Proving genetics. - Gregg_M_Madden, Sun Nov 16 18:19:34 2014