return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

We need your help--Trophies

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Dog Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: RebeccaPH at Thu Apr 28 10:48:09 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by RebeccaPH ]  

Note: I have just emailed the following to those who are on my email list; however, I am also posting it here in case you have not received this email. If you have, I apologize for the duplication, and please disregard this--just wanting to be sure to get this information to as many people as possible.

Dear Pharaoh Hound Friends,

We need your help. Simply stated, we have had wonderful responses from so many of you, offering to sponsor trophies, and we are half way in the process of having all of the trophies sponsored. That means that we still have many trophies available for sponsorship.

If you have not already done so, and are able to sponsor a trophy or trophies, please contact me right away so that we can arrange your sponsorship. Email me at RStephens4@aol.com. I'll be happy to reply and attach a copy of the trophy list which includes which trophies are still available for sponsorship (there are plenty still available!).

If you have already sponsored a trophy, or trophies, THANK YOU soooo much. If possible, would you please pass along the word to others who may wish to sponsor trophies for our 2011 National Specialty?!? It's a great way for those who are both newcomers in our breed, as well as long time enthusiasts, to support the events that we hold, and to become involved. There could be folks who do not access this forum, but who would be interested in sponsoring a trophy. Please help us spread the word

As we all know, there are so many expenses that are related to the coordination and offerings and events associated with our regional and national specialties, and all of those costs have to be covered by the generous support of our members and friends within the pharaoh hound community. Trophy sponsorship is a major contributing source of financial support for the Western, Eastern, and National Specialties, and we are always so grateful to everyone for the wonderful generosity that is shown.

I can email you with the document that contains the up-to-date listing of what trophies are still available for sponsorship, and there are many. On that list, if there is an "x" in the right column, then that trophy has already been sponsored. Otherwise, if the space is empty, or if I have typed a note indicating how many of that trophy listing are still available, then these are the ones that are still in need of sponsorship.

Thank you for all of your help in this, and I know that I speak for Meredith and Marie and the others involved in planning the 2011 National in saying how appreciative they are for all of your support!

Best wishes,
Rebecca

Rebecca Stephens
RStephens4@aol.com

-----
Rebecca Stephens
Margie Luck
Arja Pharaoh Hounds
South Orleans, Massachusetts
RStephens4@aol.com
with pharaoh hounds:
DC K'Azar Eyeam Air Amie', SC, F.Ch., SORC, GRC (Air Amie')
CH Arja K'Azar KisAir Armani, AOM (Armani),
K'Azar Arja KisAir Kisamie'(Kisamie'),
Arja K'Azar Re-Cey Kacey (Kacey), and,
with wonderful memories of our beloved shep/lab, Artemis;
BIF DC K'Azar Eyeam Too Kool Ra-She, AOM, SC (Icey); DC K'Azar Nefer of Distinction, SC (Nefer); and our precious little guy, Arja K'Azar Re-Cey Boo (Boo).

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Odd behaviore from Kiko - kona63, Thu Apr 28 12:44:07 2011
<< Previous topic:  The passing of a fellow PH friend - dogwalker, Thu Apr 28 08:40:15 2011