return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: The new dog site

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Dog Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: GARYS at Tue Jul 19 14:42:03 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by GARYS ]  

>>
>>Same drops Gary Beinn has been taking once a day now with the tears twice, and doing great.
>>
>>

That is great, glad to hear it.

Becker had been going around rubbing his nose and eyes so we thought we had better see what his problem was. Like I said it was dry eye and he seems to be doing OK with the tears as he hasn't been rubbing now.

About a week later we noticed that Tootles seemed not able to find her boiled egg white that I feed them for breakfast while I am eating mine. Grabbed her up and her eyes were almost completely shut. Called the vet and told them she needed to be seen as soon as possible and they told me to bring her right in.
She had severe dry eye. Now almost a week later her eyes are big, bright and shiney. She also seems to be doing great and has a follow up with the vet this coming thursday. She fights like a tiger when we try to put the meds in her eyes. Becker just sits there and lets you do it. They always comment how good he is when they need to do something to him. He just isn't thrilled when he has to have his temp taken.

Are you still in Tennessee or did you go back up north?
-----
Gary & the gang

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: The new dog site - TheCanadian, Wed Jul 20 14:33:37 2011

<< Previous Message:  RE: The new dog site - TheCanadian, Tue Jul 19 12:24:00 2011 image in post