return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Water Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Nationals PTSD

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Dog Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: kummiedja at Sun Aug 14 21:45:42 2011  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by kummiedja ]  

OK, so I have finally decided to co-mingle with civilization again!
I needed a week off from everyone and everything. I only worked 2 days last week and wasn't all that useful on those 2 days. I have slept a ridiculous amount over the last week and started to clean areas of my house that I haven't seen in almost a year!
I wanted to thank everyone for coming to the Nationals this year and hopefully you all enjoyed yourselves! It was overwhelming to see everyone each day in the show ring, or the rally ring, or the meet and greet, or the banquet, or wherever!! I was thrilled with all the love and support from all of you!
This Nationals certainly took on a life of its own, my goal was for everyone to feel welcome and enjoy the Pharaoh Hound Family!
Believe it or not I love all the hard work, as long as people and dogs have fun! The raffle/silent auction was ridiculous! I can't believe all the items we had donated, and how much money we raised for the club and for rescue (a total of over $4000!) AMAZING! Stephen came out of his shell for a moment and entertained us all
The week was a bit of a bust for my dogs. Kinneson finished 1 point out of trophies in the Triathlon, since his Mom is a dummy in the rally ring. Peaches fractured 3 metatarsuls in her foot lure coursing. Gilda had to take a back seat to all the other littermates who were amazing!!
It was the experience of a lifetime! I can't wait to host again (in quite a few years!!)
Once again thank you to everyone that helped, thank you to everyone that attended, and definatley thank you to my Mom for being a saint all week!!!
-----
Meredith
Kinneson-CH. Jomara's Ahmar Kelb ta Kummiedja Fch SC CGC NAJ
Peaches- Fch Multi BIF Jomara's Secret of the Nile FCh SC
Cosby- Funniest Black Canine
Bull Durham- Best PH toy around
Jagr- Cranky old Tibetan Terrier, still my BFF
Ruslan- Whippet to keep the PH's in shape
Gilda- Mia's Bakhu Hanky Panky, latest Little Red Devil
Tulip- Part-Time Bulldog

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Nationals PTSD - dogwalker, Tue Aug 16 09:37:06 2011