return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Another good Beni visit!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Dog Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Shboom at Thu Jun 28 22:54:26 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Shboom ]  

I took Beni to Cornell today for his eye checkup and everything checked out fine. No problem with the tear test and the corneas were clear of any scratches. His pressure measured out at 5 which was excellent. The doctors there remain quite impressed with his continued progress. On a side note Beni is being a bit obstinate lately in getting his eye drops. With all of the thousands of drops he has received and still not missing one and given he is now 14½ I guess he has earned the right to be a little grumpy. Also let's not forget the fact he is a Shiba Inu and Dr. Kern noted today he has tolerated things a lot longer than any other Shiba he has treated. Dr. Kern told me to discontinue the use of the NeoPolyDex. The purpose of the steriod was to help ward off any fibrin tissue from clogging the tube to the Ahmed valve. He felt that after all of this time it would have happened by now. I'll still need to remain diligent on any changes to the eye that may occur and report back to Cornell.
-----

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Need Help With Biting - RoxyMom, Fri Jun 29 19:27:31 2012
<< Previous topic:  Post-op Update - brewstersmom, Wed Jun 27 10:01:02 2012