return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Another new addition to our family

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Dog Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Chelle at Mon Jun 24 14:37:57 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Chelle ]  

Fate has decided to make our lives highly entertaining and we have brought in an 8 month old black and tan Shiba named Legend into our home. He will be staying permanently with us in spite of logic which says three dogs is too much. Legend has been living with us for three weeks now on a trial basis and I can't give him up. Taiko does not hate him and Katsu enjoys the wrestling partner so it actually sort of works out.
Small update on the other two- Taiko continues to play agility with me two weekends a month and although you can tell he is getting older, he enjoys an active lifestyle, so that is what he gets. Katsu has been diagnosed with allergies, we are ruling out food allergies currently with a food trial and will do a skin test when she is a bit older to learn of her enviornmental allergies as well. The food she is on she is ok with, but makes training difficult because she can't have anything else until this trial is over. Oh well, just something to deal with.
We also have our Sister-in-law's dog living with us right now beecause of some unfortunate events in her life. That has not been going smoothly. The good news is that it cements my belief that I have chosen the correct breed for me and what I like and do not like about certain breeds of dogs. It also shows me the importance of training and early socialization.
I hope all here are doing well.
-----
Chelle and the rest of the crew including, but not limited to Kita and Taiko (the shiba inu wrestle maniacs), Adi (reserved and dignified tabby cat), and all 28 reptiles www.freewebs.com/performanceshibas

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Good Bye - GARYS, Fri Jul 5 11:14:41 2013
<< Previous topic:  chemo and low red blood-cell count - RoseDovey, Fri Jun 21 23:18:12 2013