return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Petco's response

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Bird Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Rouen at Wed Jul 22 20:45:45 2009  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rouen ]  

this is what I received today from the company

"Thank you for contacting PETCO regarding your concern with our store. I am so very sorry to hear about your recent experience in this store, more specifically with the way the birds were being cared for at this store. We strive to give every customer a fun and friendly shopping experience every time they visit one of our stores. Anyone can go to any store they like, but they come to PETCO for the atmosphere and our dedication to assisting customer's and their pets' needs and I feel awful that you didn't have this experience.

I have documented your complaint and I have absolutely forwarded this on to the General Manager of this store as there is a clear opportunity for training here and additional Customer Service directives as well and you can bet that we will do all that we can to ensure that this matter is resolved in a timely manner. Please feel free to send us a photo of your purchase and I would be more then happy to forward this to the GM as well. I would like nothing more than to continue to see you in our store again. I’m hopeful that our responsiveness to you in the future helps to secure your patronage once again.

Please know that we care about our customers and what they think of us. By letting us know when we fall short of your expectations, we have the opportunity to address your concerns and to be better prepared to meet your expectations in the future. If we can be any further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email or call PETCO Customer Relations directly at 1-888-824-7257.

Thank you again for contacting PETCO.

Sincerely,

Aaron S.
Customer Relations Coordinator

At PETCO, Animals Always Come First... Our People Make it Happen! "

I sent them the photos of Buck I took after he passed on and a photo of the recipt, we'll see what happens.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Help for nearsighted parakeet - luv2offroad2, Thu Jul 23 09:31:11 2009
<< Previous topic:  Cause of death - DumDee, Mon Jul 20 15:37:08 2009